Hair loss is very prominent, because for many reasons. Normally we lose 50-10 strands of hair daily but in normal circumstances, these are replenished by new stands. The situation becomes alarming when you lose hair and don’t regain new hair follicles. It’s then you start noticing hair thinning or in other words, the scalp starts to show.
Our hair grows in three phases’ Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen. At one particular time, different hair follicles are in different phases of growth. It’s the duration of the anagen phase which determines the length of hair. Women usually start noticing hair thinning in the’20-30 years of age. There are various factors that can trigger hair fall.
- Diet: Sudden loss of weight and crash dieting can trigger hair loss.
- Malnutrition: Very common causes in young girls/ teenagers do suffer from malnutrition like anemia, vitamin deficiency, and deficiency of other nutrients contribute to hair loss.
- Endocrinological Disorders: Thyroid disorders both hypo and hypothyroidism trigger hair fall. PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) which causes an imbalance of estrogens and testosterone trigger hair fall.
- Aging and menopause: Hormonal changes in menopause and aging also cause hair thinning.
- Stress and illness.
- Genetic: Our inheritance also greatly determines our hair quality.
Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi
Hair loss treatment is not certain, as we have explained the hair fall reason above, therefore we have different treatment for every individual. First, we examine the problem and after the proper assessment, we prescribe the treatment for the hair loss. That is why we recommend everyone to consult a hair and skin expert for the proper assessment and then go for the treatment, otherwise one may get the side effects as well. Dr. Lipy Gupta is the best hair expert in Delhi. She has been graduated from the premier medical institute Maulana Azad, New Delhi. She has vast experience in hair loss treatment. For any hair problem, one may consult Dr. Lipy Gupta.