08 Apr How to get the clear skin?
Get a clear skin is the everybody desire. But due to the sedentary lifestyle, it is hard to get the clear skin. Here we are telling you the daily routine, which you can follow to get clear skin. There are few skincare rituals, which we can add to daily skincare, which will result in the clear skin.
- Always wash your face before bed: This is the must follow step because of dirt and oil residue on your skin because of your entire daily routine, which needs to be clean before you finally go on the bed.
- Don’t skip Washing: Wash your face for approx.. 30 to 45 second with a gentle cleanser. That is how long it takes to clear dirt and oil from your face.
- Wash off ALL your cleanser: Make sure that you wash your cleanser completely. Use the lukewarm water to clean the face, because hot water dries your skin and cold water will not open your pores.
- Be gentle: While washing your face be gentle because scrubbing too hard leaves skin rough and red. Skip harsh scrubs and even washcloths, which can be too rough on your face and can cause irritation.
- Do not skip your morning wash: Do not forget to wash your face in the morning, because your pillowcase absorbs hairstyling products that get the transfer to your skin, which is harmful to your skin.
- Exfoliating is one of the most important steps. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells and makes the skin dirt free that is blocking your pores and gives your skin natural glow.
- You need to clean your phone, too: Keep your phone screen clean, because every time you touch the phone screen by your finger and while talking it touches your face skin, which has many germs.
- Step away from your hands.Keep your hands away from your face, because our hand touches many things, which could have germs and same hands touching our face skin could affect your skin.
- Change that pillowcase!Not changing your pillowcases enough can also cause your skin to break out. Even if you wash your face every night, your pillowcases carry dirt and sweat from your hair, hands, and build up from the products you use on your face at night, which can clog your pores, so it’s a good idea to change them every few days.
- DON’T POP IT.Popping can cause infections, making the stitch worse. Instead, dab a sulfur treatment on problem areas morning and night. It brings down swelling until your zit disappears.