02 Oct Say goodbye to painful shaving and waxing with Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is the latest craze. Ladies, ready to say goodbye to uncomfortable and painful shaving and waxing!
Gone are the days when women had to suffer the pain of waxing and shaving, especially when it resulted in bruises, ingrown hair, and skin irritation from bruises, rashes, and marks. However, with advancements in technology, we may now dress up wonderfully and boldly while also putting an end to continuous waxing/shaving. The breakthrough Laser Hair Removal therapy is both painless and inexpensive, which is a huge relief for ladies.
Shaving and waxing should be avoided for the following reasons:
- Not a long-term solution: The remedy with waxing or shaving is not permanent. Every time your hair grows back, you must schedule treatments with your parlor woman. This takes time and usually results in rough hairy skin after a fortnight.
- The terrible pain: Waxing is uncomfortable, and shaving can result in severe ingrown hairs. It gets worse when the hair is not completely ripped out at the root. Are you truly prepared to face the rashes and pains that may occur?
- Skin infections: Consider the skin irritation and inflammation caused by shaving and waxing. This is especially true for ladies with extremely sensitive skin. It can cause rashes, which develop over time and transmit infection. Why take the risk?
- Inconsistent hair-removal treatment: Certain places of the body are extremely sensitive, and even your beautician would be hesitant to wax or shave since they contain huge capillaries that might expand or rupture, causing discomfort and inflammation in the long term. As a result, waxing or shaving in certain areas is not recommended.
Why is Laser Hair Removal so popular nowadays?
The answer is that it is quick and painless. It is a hair removal method based on the concept of photothermolysis, which means that the wavelength and pulse duration of the laser are matched to the disruption of hair follicles. If you have extremely thick hair, back hair, or hair in sensitive areas of your body, when the treatment is provided by a certified specialist, you will not feel a thing when the laser hair removal is performed.
Sittings Required: Your specialist will first examine the amount of hair, the kind of hair, and the regions where the hair has to be removed using a laser. If there are any concerns, they will be discussed so that you are aware of what to expect and know if you have any skin problems or diseases, as well as understand your skin type and condition. Only then would the appropriate number of treatments or sittings be recommended.
Advantages of Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
- Laser hair removal will not cause rashes or scars on your skin.
- Laser hair removal is quick and easy.
- The hair removal treatment is permanent.
- You save time and money, as well as those exhausting journeys to the parlor or salon.
- If this is your first time, you would not have to shed your tears.
Laser hair removal in Delhi
Contact an expert Dr. Lipy Gupta, the best Dermatologist in Delhi now to learn more about why women choose laser hair removal methods over traditional hair removal methods. Give yourself some love and a body that shines with silkiness and smoothness, free of hair.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.