04 May 10 Skin Care Tips You Should Must Know While Travelling
We are all filled with enthusiasm and joy when we plan a vacation. But what bothers us is our skin reacting with new breakouts, sudden dryness or oiliness, skin getting dark, uneven and tanned suddenly.
We should remember there are unexpected changes which happen in our schedule while we are travelling. We wake up and sleep at different times, our skincare routine suffers, our diet and real timings change. The climate may be mild to severely different from the home base. Our skin may be subjected to increased dryness caused by air conditioning or heating.
When we go outside, we need to remember that it needs to be different from home care and we need to accommodate our change in routine. Here are some tips to make your next vacation skin friendly.
- Prepare before the head. Understand the weather and the climatic condition you will be visiting carry gentle exfoliants, hydrating mask and adequate moisturizes for travel. Good sunscreens are beneficial for skin because you may end up spending a lot of time outdoors.
- Minimum makeup, while travelling and keeping essential makeup handy, may be very helpful. Not only your skin is able to breathe while travel, but you can also always apply it 5 mins before a social presence when you need it.
- Adequate moisturisation to counter travel dryness is required.
- Carry wet wipes and salicylic acid wipes for oily skin.
- Avoid frequent touching of the face. Since your hand may not always be clean and you may end up spreading germs on your face.
- Avoid sodas and sugar-laden juices. Drink plenty of water to keep yourself well hydrated.
- 5 mins before bedtime to clean your face well and apply moisturizers will help you during your trip. An under eye cream will keep you well relaxed.
- Apply ice to keep yourself refreshed. It will keep your skin cool and hydrated.
- Eat healthily, think about hydration when you choose your meals. A balanced diet with seasonal fruits and vegetables will be helpful for skin.
- Avoid unnecessary medications while travelling.